Come Thanksgiving Day and millions of people will sit down to a table filled with turkey, ham or fried chicken and all the trimmings, surrounded by family and friends. Thinks will be give for the abundant feast, for freedom, and many other blessings. But the truth of the matter is that we are not free. You say no, and that I don’t know what I am talking about. Ok think that just fifty years ago, one could
(1) carry a gun anywhere in the United States,
(2) one did not have to have the multitude of licenses that we do today,
(3) we are forced to buy insurance on our cars, boats and etc.,
(4) the government was as open with their assassinations of people as they are today,
(5) we did not have congress passing the patriot act which is the most traitorous legislation that has ever come down the pike.