What saith the Holy Scriptures?
Being a treatise on the Bible account of Jesus’ death on Calvary’s Cross, and the true identity of those who hated and crucified our LORD.
WHO KILLED JESUS CHRIST??
IN ANY MURDER investigation, the authorities usually seek answers to the following questions:–
1. Were there any previous attempts to kill the deceased, and if so, by whom?
2. Had anyone shown hatred enough of the deceased that it might bring about a desire to kill him?
3. Had the deceased, prior to his death, named any who might kill him?
4. Who was last seen with the victim? Or who might have had him under their physical control?
5. What is the testimony of witnesses to the murder?