1) Spanish flu was not contagious. M J Rosenau, “Experiments to Determine Mode of Spread of Influenza,” Journal of the American Medical Association 73, no. 5 (August 2, 1919): 311–313).
2) Scientists have discovered that viruses, like the once-maligned bacteria, play a beneficial role but old ideas, especially ideas that promise profits from drugs and vaccines—the “one bug, one drug” mentality—die hard.
3) For more than thirty-five years, Dr Thomas Cowan (author) says that he has read countless articles, books, papers, and documents about the lack of connection between HIV and AIDS.
4) It is my hope that out of this so-called viral pandemic event, a new way of life will emerge in a world free of poisoned food, poisoned water, and the poisonous and false germ theory.
5) Again, this book’s central claim is that no disease attributed to bacteria or viruses has met all of Koch’s postulates or all of Rivers’ criteria.
6) Since Pasteur’s day, no one has demonstrated experimentally the transmissibility of disease with pure cultures of bacteria or viruses.
7) Illness has followed 5G installation in all the major cities in America.
8) Countries without 5G, such as Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, and Paraguay have not reported any cases. Paraguay is doing what all countries should do—building a national fibre optics network without resorting to 5G.